Q: What is Initialize (init)?
A: You can read about our vision. However, the best way to find out what we are all about is to attend one of our General Meetings and ask!
Q: I want to join init. What should I do?
A: Welcome! Here are a few steps you can take to get involved…
- Join Initialize on NvolveU.
- Join our Remind101.
- Email us to join our Slack!
- Check out our initiatives and pick one that interests you.
- Attend a General Meeting and get involved!
- Invite your friends to join init as well.
Q: When and where does init meet?
A: We typically meet the first and third Tuesday of every month at 6:15 PM in Avery Hall 347. However, this location can change (join our Slack to make sure you have the correct location for each GM). Visit our meetings page to find out more.
Q: How do I join an initiative?
A: You can look over some of our larger initiatives on our website (this list is not exhaustive).
- Talk to the leader of that initiative.
- Reach out to init
- Attend a general meeting and talk to someone to get involved!
- Add your contact information to our initiatives list.
Q: How do I start a new initiative?
A: Talk to someone on our Executive Board if you are interested in starting an initiative.
Q: What do I do if I need funding for an initiative or project?
Q: What do I do if my question is not listed here?
A: Talk to someone on our Executive Board or attend a General Meeting if you have any other questions.